Friday, February 1, 2013

First time at the Children's Museum

Last weekend we sent the morning at the Children's Discovery Museum in San Jose. I grew up going to this place so it was really fun to take my kids, a little weird even. 
I had forgotten how great this place really is, so mud to do, to learn and to touch. 
Here is our day in pictures...


fireman Jake



we watched coins spin down a big funnel



I had thought that Jax wouldn't enjoy this place yet, but I was wrong...he loved that he could touch things and explore. As you can see by that look on his face.



This pin wall has always been my favorite...I think we need one in our house.



The water room was so much fun. I will have to bring the boys back when I don't forget a change of clothes so they can get more wet.

We played in an ambulance

Jack loved looking at himself in the mirror


We dug for dinosaur bones...our favorite!



Jack decided he was a grown up and wanted to put pepper on his food.



Then we went in this really cool room nest thing that was made out of tape...really...our of packing tape. It was the weirdest thing. Super slippery but the boys both loved it. Jack wanted to crawl everywhere and there were big kids being crazy so I let him crawl and would just deflect incoming big kids. 



We walked to get lunch and Jake and Grandma got to crunch leaves.

We all really enjoyed our lunch at Peggy Sues Diner...who doesn't love diner food? Look at these cute faces...

We had a great time exploring and experiencing new things!













No comments:

Post a Comment