Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Family Pictures

Taking family pictures is always an adventure. One boy is cranky, Mommy is trying to get everyone in nice light, then another boy decides he's afraid of the ocean, and we're racing the sun. Crazy! Uncle Alex took these with our camera and I am really happy with the way they turned out. This is an important beach so I'm really thankful to have some family pictures of us on this beach. I had hard time choosing my favorites so, here they are...all of my favorites.



















I feel so grateful to have had Alex take our pictures. Being a photographer I know the importance of freezing time with a photograph. I will cherish these forever! 
I was so excited to get some of just Erik and I too. Here are your ridiculous and in love parents. 












I'm so glad that we captured the love of our family to look back on for years and year to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment