Thursday, February 3, 2011

Little Parrot



You repeat everything we say! The other day we had dinner with grandma, grandpa and Mr and Mrs. Toland (daddy and I have decided that you should refer to adults as Mr. or Mrs. but with Chris and Desiree you can call them aunt and uncle). Anyway, we were done with dinner and you were walking around. Grandma cautioned you and said, "you would go, boom baby!" and you repeated "boom baby" and you threw your hand down! We all looked at each other and started laughing! Sometimes it amazes me what you can say! When you don't think about it, you aren't asked or made to say anything, you say big words. You have even repeated, avocado! My favorite word you say is, frisbee, you say, "biz-bee". It's the cutest thing I have ever heard! You love to point to things abs name them, you are so proud. I love teaching you the names of things, you repeat what I say and then it's in your head. Amazing!

Love,
Mommy/ proud of her little parrot

No comments:

Post a Comment