Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Jake's First Easter Basket

After a long morning at church and easter egg hunting you came home and took a very long nap. Mommy and Daddy rested too...we were pretty tired! When you got up we had a surprise waiting for you!!


We might have gone a little over board with your first easter basket but, I was so excited to buy things to go in it!! 


Your robot bucket is full of cars, fruit snacks and fishy crackers. We got you two trucks for the beach and out side play this summer and some fun socks!! 


Fresh from your nap...with sleepy eyes


This was your first look at the bucket...your smiling and that made mommy and daddy so happy!!



we dumped the cars out and you were pretty excited there were so many!!


"Car!" 





I forgot to mention...there were some bubbles in your basket too! Mommy thought she should show you. You have never seen bubbles like this before!


I think they scared you at first, they were coming straight at your face...good one mom!


Our faces totally crack me up....


It turns out, you like bubbles. I have to keep them hidden around the house other wise I would be blowing bubble 24/7 and everything would be soaked with soap!!


"Truck!" 


You really like cars and trucks. You are all boy...


My happy boy


one big pile of cars!!



Looking up to your daddy!!


This is the smile you give to your daddy. It's slightly different than the smile you give me and I love that!! 

Happy Easter my boy. I am so excited to make you an easter basket each year. Soon your basket will be full of iTunes gift cards and what ever else you give a big kid, haha!!

I love you my boy. You are such a joy to your daddy and I. We love to buy you things, a little too much probably. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment