Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Day Outside

We spent sometime outside today, it was a beautiful day and you love being outside!


You started out with a wagon ride


You love this wagon...we try to hide it from you so we don't get sucked into pulling you around for hours!!


You are such a boy, you love playing in the dirt and picking up rocks



I am so excited to the time we will spend outdid now that the weather is warm!


Then you went for a swing!


These are your crocks, I know they aren't the cutesy thing in the world but you refuse to wear any other kind of shoes.


You really like swinging


You were screaming and waving your hands around, it's was too funny!



You are so cute!


You bring every one you meet so much joy. You are always smiling and joyful. I love that about you.


I think you were having a good time


What do you think?


You crack me up. The things you do and the faces you make just make me laugh!!



It's my birthday today and there is no other way I would have rather spent my day. You are the best gift ever. I love being your Mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment