Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Play Time

Last Thursday we took you to the Doctor you had been sick for a while and weren't getting better. Dr.O (your wonderful Pediatrician) told us you had pink eye in both eyes and a double ear infection!! He asked if you were sleeping through the night or crying non-stop. I said you were a little fussy but I thought that was because you had a cold. Dr. O was impressed you were so tuff but, next time tell mama!! So, you were prescribed eye drops and anti-biotics because your ear infections were pretty bad. Once we started the medicine you were feeling better almost instantly (see previous post of you swinging!!) . Now our issue is, the anti-biotics have given you wicked diaper rash!! I feel terrible. It's totally my fault you have such a bad diaper rash too, which makes me feel even worse. The Doctor first prescribed a medicine that I would have been allergic too and to be cautious they prescribed you something different. The Doctors notes got mixed up and I thought you were supposed to take your medicine twice a day. So because of the extra medicine, your tummy and bum are all messed up!! I am so so so sorry my boy. Nothing makes me feel worse than seeing you in pain! So we have been taking it easy today. 

Yesterday we went to Ikea to get dining chairs and we found you a cool rug!! Last night you and Daddy played on the rug until bedtime. This morning you wanted to play with your cars instead of eat breakfast!  You love playing with cars and you love this rug...here are some pictures of you and your cool rug!!






 













I love when you squat and play like this...


You were showing me your tippy-toes!! You love to walk around like that!!


Alligator!!!


you love this alligator...


Sleepy Jake...


I am doing everything in my power to help you recover quickly...I wish there was more I could do...while we were getting ready this morning I let you walk around with your diaper off and you pooped on the floor, twice!! I think the pants off method might work for diaper training. I almost got you to go in the potty!! I think we are approaching that time!! You are growing up so quickly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment