Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Favorite Thing

My favorite thing to do with you is read. You love stories and are already picking what books you want read to you. You have a shelf of cardboard books that you can get at when ever you want and then a whole shelf of books that the adults in your life read to you! I love when you walk over to me, hand me a book, and say "up". I put you on my lap and we cuddle up. We read story after story. I think we could both sit there all day and read. It's such a special time, just you and me. The world can wait, we are reading about lady bugs, goodnight moon (ni-ni-mo as you call it) or one fish, two fish. Today you chose to read 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar'. There are a few picture I took of our time reading today. They aren't the best pictures but I love them because they capture what it looks like to read you a story. I hope you always love to read. I hope even more that you will let me read you stories, or make them up with you for a long time. I enjoy every second of reading you a story. I love making you laugh with funny voices or hearing you point things out on the pages. Reading to you is truly a magical time and I look forward to reading many many stories together!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment