Friday, May 6, 2011

First Band-Aid

This is one of those firsts that I knew was inevitable. You are quite active and have had your fair share of bumps and bruises but today your fell for the first time and had a deep enough scrape to require a band-aid. We were playing cars, again...and you stepped wrong and fell over on a Land Rover of some sort. The metal car scraped your foot and you cried out in pain immediately. You don't usually cry when you fall...unless something really hurt you. At first, I was shocked you started crying, then I went searching for the 'ouchie' as you call them. I found it, on the side of your foot was a scrape that was just starting to bleed. I thought that must be why they say 3 and up on the hot wheels box (that and those tiny wheels but you have never stuck anything in your mouth that wasn't food, and you are always supervised.). We went into the bath room, washed your 'ouchie' then put a band-aid on it. I was surprised you left the band-aid on, you pointed to it, I explained what it was and you went on your way. Here are some pictures of you and your first band-aid (that wasn't a vaccine).







No comments:

Post a Comment