Sunday, May 15, 2011

Banana Boy!!

As a part of your new found independance you are wanting to eat more and more by your self. I love this, I get more time to eat myself (hooray for a warm meal!!). The other morning you grabbed your banana from me and started eating. I'm so proud! Your first independent banana eating, well, mostly you got to the peal and couldn't figure out what to do, took a bite and then looked at me like it tasted funny. I have also noticed that you eat faster (in a good way) and more when you can feed your self. You really enjoy it! 
I'm going to eat the banana!

Big Bite!!

that didn't taste right, I think I got some peal!!

yummmm

hey, I'm diggin this feeding my self thing!

Mom, are you seeing this?

I did it by myself!!

little banana hands

Such a big boy.
With each new step of independence there is a twinge in my heart. I'm loosing my baby. But I'm loving the boy that I'm gaining!

Love, Mama/loves her big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment