Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Moments I Live For

The first few weeks/months with an infant aren't always a piece of cake. Exhaustion, breastfeeding, diaper changes, crying plus your taking care of your big brother. Life has been a day by day, even a moment by moment kind of thing lately. Breastfeeding hasn't been the easiest for us, you are having quite the tummy troubles, your little body is figuring out how to do everything and it can be quite painful for you...lots of toots...man sized toots! 


But there are these moments...these gem's, if you will...that I will treasure in my heart forever. 

In the middle of the night you will finish your meal and flash me the sweetest smile. It melts my heart and makes being awake at 3 or 4 in the morning totally worth it! 

Your little smiles and coo's have become the things the I live for. The little moments that I stick in pocket and remember when things aren't going so easy, those moments are becoming less and less as you grow.


Your smile is so sweet and it warms my heart. 


Love, Mommy/i love being your mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment