Thursday, April 26, 2012

Jack is 2 Months Old

Hey Jack, 
You are two months old my son!! It seems time has flown but yet I can't remember a time with out you! You have certainly made your mark on our lives already. 

You are a sweet baby. You have officially started smiling at us. You flash me that sweet smile during night time feedings and when we play. You smile at your brother when he talks to you...you love your brother. You give your Daddy huge grins and you love to listen to him talk. 

This month you have started interacting with your world. Not only do you smile at us but you have begun batting at toys. You love watch your brother...you coo at him and he loves to show you his toys! I can tell that you already have a sweet bond with your brother and I'm excited to see it grow. 

You are sleeping pretty good. A morning nap and an afternoon nap when your brother naps...this nap time has helped me catch up on sleep, rest or get somethings done. our last night feeding is at 11pm and you sleep till 4:30am consistently...not bad! Last night is was till 5:30am...that was nice! 

You eat every 2 hours maybe sooner if you feel like it. You spit up quite a bit, were trying to figure out if there is something more going on. You are quite the pooper...and tooter...I will leave it at that. 

You love to cuddle, you go right to sleep in someones arms, You love kisses...you smile so big! 

You really are so cute!! You have rolls and a pudgy tummy, my favorite roll you have is on the back of your ankle...or should I say cankle (when your calfs blend into your ankles)? 

We are still breast-feeding...you eat about every two hours except for at night. Breastfeeding hasn't been easy and I almost threw in the towel but...we are sticking with it...it's what's best for you right now so that's my motivation. 

You are in size 2 or 3 diapers and 6 month clothes...but soon you will be moving up a size! 

I do have to say, you are not perfect, you are fussy almost every night around 7 or 8. You have this shrill cry that is crazy and oh your lip!! You have the poutiest bottom lip...it will quiver and pout whenever you aren't having your needs met fast enough. you are becoming less gassy but you still spit up quite a bit... Dr.O said we could give you some Maylox to help but as long as you are happy and spitting there is nothing wrong. 
but...
You are just a perfect addition to our family, Jack, we love having you in our lives, I couldn't imagine it any other way. 

Your Stats: 
18 lbs. 8oz. (4 lbs. in a month...I think I'm feeding you cream!)
24 1/2 inches long


Here you are...your monthly chair photos.

I propped you up and snapped a few quick photos


then you started to slouch

 and eventually you were leaning pretty good...but still so cute!


your fist was up most of the time we were taking pictures...I hope you don't want to punch your Mama!

 Look at these sweet chunky thighs!!! 

I love this look you give me

Do I detect some attitude?

So dapper!!

ahh you are so cute!!

My little chunky monkey!

You look so grown up...stop that!



No comments:

Post a Comment