Sunday, November 18, 2012

a quick trip to the pumpkin patch

I'm sure this was the quickest trip to the pumpkin patch. Ever. Poor boys I would have loved to have taken you for longer. It just kept getting bumped from our schedule so finally I thought, let's just make a quick trip over...I must have pictures of my children in a pumpkin patch! We waited until Jack woke up from his nap, we got in the car only to discover it was out of gas, so we got gas at the closest station, it was packed and took forever, off we went. I took a back road instead of the freeway. Apparently I forgot how far away this pumpkin patch was and I took a good 15 min. to get there. By the time we got there the sun was disappearing quickly and dinner was about to be on the table. I was determined though. We got out and raced to the pumpkin patch. I got a few good ones, you boys weren't really having it, I'm sure you felt rushed. Jake loved looking at all the pumpkins and trying to pick them up and Jack loved the hay...oh man was he in heaven with the dirt and hay! 
















These last two pictures make me laugh so much. Jack was yelling at Jake to look at me! Goofy boys!

Happy fall my little munchkins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment