Thursday, November 1, 2012

Story Time

The other day I decided that it had been far too long since we took pictures with me in them. I realized that it looks like you two have tons of adventures with out me...or your Daddy. So I wanted to remedy that. I set up the tripod and busted out my trusty timer to get these...I'm pretty in love with these images.  It's just the three of us hanging out on my bed reading some books but, someday these pictures will fill my eyes with tears and my heart with joy to remember you both so small, in your sweet feety pajamas, in my arms, curious about the world and listening to me read. Oh be still my heart, I'm teary already. These are the moments I love to freeze in time, I hope that someday you will look back fondly and remember all the stories your Daddy and I told you and read to you. 










Of course we couldn't just read...

big brother was our photographer for these...






I love you boys with all that I am! 


No comments:

Post a Comment