Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lately...

I'm sorry boys, I have been slacking. This little blog is being updated (kind of) but not in the way I was hoping to. I mean sure recording our trips and big events are great but I really need to be better at recording our everyday. The little moments that steal my breath away. Moments that I say I will remember but in the hustle and craziness of life slip my mind. So here I am...saying I'm sorry and promising to be better! Better at recording our life. As Mom, I think that is part of my job description, memory recorder! Ok enough about me and what I haven't been doing...I have a cute story!

Jackson, you learned how to play hide and go seek the other day! It was one of the cutest things I have ever seen. Jake went to hide and you and I went into the living room to count. We sat on the couch, I counted, 1, 2, 3 and you said, 'hu, heh, ha' as I counted...so cute. When we got to ten you shouted 'te!' Then I told you to go find Jakob. You looked at me, cocked your head and said 'jakey?' and I said, "yes, go find Jakey!' you waddled off to look for your brother. You toddled into your room and heard Jake giggle (Jake is terrible at hiding, he just laughs!) You cocked your head and said, 'heh? Jakey?' you saw him behind the chair and pointed. I told you to go around and say 'boo!'. You waddled around, peeked your head around and said, 'BOO!'. You giggled with delight. Jake was a really good sport too, he laughed and you both ran around shouting 'boo!' at each other. It is one of those moments that I will tuck away in my heart. So cute and heart warming. I love you boys and life with you is so fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment