Friday, August 20, 2010

Loving you



This photo is exactly who you are at this moment, and I love it. It's the way I see you everyday and it's beautiful. 
Last night you stayed with Grandma and Grandpa while I went to youth group. As our usual Wednesday custom. I am a high school mentor and love it. Anyways, last night we were talking about the female attributes of God, a topic I love. I got to share about the love I have for you with the girls. I love talking about how much I love you, it makes me get teary but I love it. 
The only way I can describe my love for you is by calling it all encompassing, powerful and ferocious. Not ferocious in a violent way (obviously) but in a non-stoppable way. My love for you will never stop, never run dry, in a way I can't even understand! This way I feel about you is the same way God feels about us. I love that I get a glimpse of His love everyday by having you! You are intensely loved my boy!
Love,
Mommy/ferociously loving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment