Monday, August 2, 2010

LOVE

It’s official “Da-Da” is your favorite word. Really, I don’t mind! OK I mind a little. But it makes your Daddy feel so good! The other day you were playing with him and you just plopped your head down on his chest, snuggled in and said “Da-da”! You melted his heart with those little words. I was a little jealous to be honest. But I love that you share special times with your Daddy. You and your Dad will have a special relationship. He will teach you things that I can’t, he can show you the world from a different perspective! Always listen to him. He is smart, he loves you, he always will. If you ever think a punishment is unfair know that he is trying to teach you something. We will never do anything just for the heck of it! Every moment has a learning opportunity, every moment! We try to use this life we have been given to the fullest capacity. So if you are reading this and aren’t too fond of us, know that we love you, care so deeply about you and want the best this life has to offer for you! Oh Jake, if I could just explain the intensity and insanity of our love for you! It’s a deep, life altering, life giving love! We will do our best to communicate this love to you. It may come in the form of grounding or things being taken away or time outs but this ultimately will help you become a well rounded and grounded individual, who is loved. Being out of control or undisciplined may look cool (some of your friends might be allowed to do more than you) but trust me, life is bigger that that girl or drinking or smoking. I’m not sure where I’m going with this other than to say, we do everything out of love for you!

Love,
Mommy/totally loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment