Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July and a Video!!

We had a great 4th of July. We all hung out at Nana and Papa's house. All of your Uncles and Grandparents were there. Even your Great Grandma and Grandpa! And of course Mama and Dada. You were so anxious to go swimming when we got there. We ate a quick lunch and hopped in the pool! You weren't a big fan of sitting in your floaty thing but I think as you get more comfortable with the water you will like it more. You hung out with me for a little while, while you got used to the water. This was the first time you have been in a big pool since you were 6 months old. So, it took you some time to check things out and feel comfortable. Once you did though you had a great time. 

Playing with Uncle Steve!

You loved being on your tummy. I can't wait to teach you how to swim!!

Your floaty thing...it's ok...

Sitting on the steps with Mom

Chillin' with Uncle Matt


This is your jet, you love this thing...I'm sure this will get a lot of use as you get older!!

Some more floating

While you napped I napped with Ted!!

Smiling on your jet!

Blowing Bubbles!!! (Mama sings this funny song...I had a tiny turtle, his name was tiny tim, I put him in my bath tub to see if he could swim (splish, splash), he drank up all the water (glub, glub), he ate up all the soap (chom,chomp) and now my tiny turtle, has bubbles in his throat...then you blow bubbles in the water. Oh the things you learn when teaching kids how to swim!!)

This was after your nap and you begged to get in the pool again...shimming...shimming as you call it!

You like it, you really like it!!

A shot from under water...you were so happy being on your tummy in the pool. I am so excited for you to be in the pool more often. Your daddy and I grew up being part fish. We both love the water and know how to swim well. We are excited to teach you how to swim so you too can love the water with us!! 

This is a video of you "jumping" in the pool to your Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment