Monday, July 4, 2011

Announcement Time!!

Hey Baby, 
Your daddy got the great opportunity of speaking at our churches first Sunday service (our contemporary night service). Because he was speaking all of our family was there to hear him. It was July 3rd and we were planning on telling everyone on the 4th. But, we thought people might be expecting something and we just couldn't hold the news about you any longer. After Daddy spoke we went out to eat at BJ's. Which just happens to be the restaurant we announced our first pregnancy in. Not the same place just the same restaurant. Apparently BJ's is our announcement place. So, we were seated and I got up with Jake to change his diaper in the bathroom. While in there, he changed into his big brother shirt we had bought him and few days earlier. We came out of the bathroom and I said "Jake has an announcement!!". Everyone looked up at Jake and then slowly realized what was going on...Everyone was so excited!!! Hugs, clapping and some tears took place. Some had their suspicions that I was pregnant....but now it's official...people know about you are we can begin to share our joy with the world!! People normally don't announce anything this early. With our family we will always tell them first and then we tell the world a few weeks later. This is still a scary time...every mother worries about loosing a baby. Every twinge and cramp make me nervous. I hope that you have taken up a mostly permanent residence in there. You have been causing me some trouble...your brother was not like this early on. You have been making pretzels my favorite food and my joints feel like I'm 90 years old...thats not fair, I'm sure some 90 year old people have great joints. The thing is every time I have to get up or down to the floor to play with your toddler big brother my knees feel as if they might explode. And the nausea...is not so fun. But I'm sure people have had worse. Really I have nothing to complain about. I am carrying you and with that there are some symptoms to ignore! I love being pregnant and we are so excited that the Lord has blessed us with the joy of another child. I am so excited to meet you all ready. I can't wait to feel you and see you in ultra sounds. This whole process is a miracle and I am blessed to be witness to it!! You are all ready a joy!! Maybe we should work that into your name somehow...we are starting to roll some names around. So, if you decide to let us see if you are a boy or girl...we will be prepared! love you already baby!

Love, Mama/so glad our family knows about you, I might have gone crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment