Thursday, May 24, 2012

Brothers...

Hey Boys, 

You two are so cute together!

Jack, you love to watch Jake. You are in awe of him when he runs, jumps and plays. You coo at him and give him huge grins, you know he's your brother. 

Jake, you are such a good big brother. You always come with me to change Jack's diapers and you are always very concerned when Jackson cries. You are a big helper and always give Jackson his binky or burp cloth, if they get dropped. You kiss Jackson's head and tell him you love him! It's so sweet to watch you with him. 

Here are a few pictures of you two together...Jake has a hard time letting Jackson take his pictures...too much attention on the little!



I can tell already that you two will have a meaningful relationship. Brothers...i hear...have a special bond. They are your playmate and confidant. I hope that you boys will enjoy each others friendship and brotherhood! I will do my best to foster a caring relationship between the two of you. It is so important to me that you not only get along but that you learn what a value family and siblings are. 

Love, 
Mommy/love my boys

No comments:

Post a Comment