Sunday, May 20, 2012

One Big Imagination

Jakey...you have the greatest imagination. Your Daddy has helped you develop this great imagination. Partly in playing with you but mostly in the bedtime stories he tells you. Right now you are on a Monster series...you love it! You love Daddy's stories...in fact they get taken away if you aren't good, that's how much you like them. But, these stories are full of adventure and you get to help guide the story. Your daddy will have you name characters or choose where the story is set and you just lay there and listen in awe. You even tell me about the stories the next morning. These stories have helped you come up with your own adventures while you play. You have a corner of the couch which is currently your 'messy jungle' I have no idea why it's messy but there are lions and monkeys in this jungle! It's amazing to see your mind work! 

The other day you and Daddy were playing and I came in and took some pictures...

You were talking on the phone...I think to Uncle Matt...maybe Papa

You are such a cute boy

You love to talk on your phone. Yesterday I caught you talking to Matt and Alex...two separate conversations and this is what I heard. "Hi, Uncle Matt, Yeah I just fussy and crying today (you were pretty fussy), I can't help it, ok, yeah, i love you, bye!" You were just having a little phone conversation. Too cute!


I am so glad that you have a Mommy and Daddy that love to play with you. So if our house is always a mess know that it's because I love to play with you and think you deserve to be played with! We play cars, monster trucks, forts, star wars, cooking, puzzles, blocks, you name it. Your favorite is playing cars...which is good because you have a HUGE collection...hopefully you will share with Jack soon! 

Love, 
Mommy/loves to play with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment