Sunday, July 29, 2012

Jackson is 5 Months Old

Another month has past my little man. I cannot believe all the ways that you are changing right now. We got home from vacation and you were almost a different baby. 

Here you are...5 Months Old!

You were much harder to pose this month...

You can wiggle all over the place and I wanted to make sure you were safe!

You started turning...

Turning some more...                                    and this is how you ended up! 


Right now you are teething...so that is making you kind of crabby, drooly and chewy!

You are being really clingy...not sure if this is due to teething or if you are going through a little bit of separation anxiety. All I know is, if you can see me, I should be holding you...or so you think.

You have started reaching for everything. I love this stage. You play with toys and interact a whole lot more than you ever have before. But now, it's hard to get anything done and everything needs to be out of reach.

You are rolling over quite well both ways. You used to hate rolling from your front to your back but you have gotten much more brave and push yourself on over. You are getting much better with tummy time. It helps that you want to play with your brother I plop you on the floor next to us when we play and you love it. 

You want to crawl. You get your knees in an army crawl position and try to get your bum off the ground. It still amazes me that crawling is an instinctive kind of thing. Heaven helps us when I have two mobile ones...I'm excited for that day...I need to make sure our baby proofing still good. We have gotten a little lax because Jake is older but we will need to be extra careful with you...Jake's toys are too little for you. I don't want you swallowing anything! 

You are so close to sitting but are a little too wiggly to stay up. You lean too far forward, kiss you toes and squeeze out your last meal. You are getting so close though...you want to sit all the time so you end up on my lap while I do most things. 

You have thinned out quite a bit. You were barley squeezing into 6-9 month onesies but not they fit fine...the length is the next place you will grow out of. Amazing to me how you grow...you put on weight then lengthen. Your hair is fun to watch too. You look like you have a receding hair line when your head grows then your hair cathes up...so you have longer fuzzier hair in the back of your head. Just cool the way God made it all work.  

I admit I am overwhelmed with house stuff and caring for two kids most of the time...especially this week for whatever reason but...

You are such a joy Jack. You share smiles and giggles with us. You love being with your family. You especially love your brother. You also really love your Daddy...you instantly calm down when he talks...amazing! You love me too but I pretty sure you don't realize we are two people. You are are just a bucket of cuddles and I am so in love with you! 

Here you are being to stinkin' cute!

this is where your hands are most of the time...mashed in your mouth!

little smiles

Oh....see that eye brow...you are mischievous I just know it!

love those eyes!

cutie

What mom?

full of wonder

love those chubby thighs

ahh...you are seriously so cute

love this gangster cow onesie your daddy bought you!


Well, I was going to take more pictures of you but you rolled over and were done...so that's it.

You are a blessing my Jack. I wish you would sleep through the night but, I love the time we get to spend together. Happy 5 Months my little love. 

Love, 
Mommy/ sleep deprived and starry eyed



No comments:

Post a Comment