Sunday, July 29, 2012

Brothers...so cute together

Hey boys, 

These pictures warm my heart so much. Your Daddy and I were just talking about the kind of relationship we hope you two have. Our brothers are 4 years apart from us so it's a little different than you two...just more than two years. You will be in high school at the same time, even jr. high at the same time. You might have some of the same friends. We want you two to be friends...best friends. I know that no amount of forcing from us will make that happen but I hope that we can foster the kind of environment for friendship and brotherhood. 

There are a few things about these pictures that I love. One, Jake, look at how white you are compared to your brother...this isn't a camera mishap...that is true to life, sorry Jake you are white like your Mama and Jack you have Daddy's pretty Italian skin! Second, Jack, look at how you look at Jake, you love him and admire him so much! Third, Jake, you have so much fun with your bother. 

Boys, it is my prayer that you two grow up to be friends. You already share a bond and I look forward to watching it grow!







Never let go Jack...Never let go...


Love, 
Mommy/ so blessed by you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment