Thursday, August 2, 2012

Jumping Jack

Oh my goodness Jack, you are too cute! You love to jump in your little jumper...and I am so glad that you do. It's good exercise plus it gives my somewhere to put you so I can get a few things done, before you get tired of exerting yourself and scream to be extracted from this contraption. Side note, I have been really digging black and white photos recently...I love the simplicity they bring...no distractions with color just a crisp, contrasty photo. Anyway, back to your cuteness! Here are a few pictures of you digging your bouncer. 


I love our bouncer...a nice deep seat means you can use it before you have great torso control, it have toys to play with down low and up high...here you are reaching for the bird...and I can turn the music off...always a plus!

bouncing

took a break to look at Mommy

look at that chubby cuteness...

you are so sweet my little Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment