Monday, August 27, 2012

End of Summer

A few weeks ago your Daddy got me a new lens! I was pretty excited to try it out so we set up a little end of summer photo shoot complete with watermelons. You boys weren't having it so it wasn't everything I had dreamed of but I still came out with one of my favorite shots of the two of you...

seriously adorable!


Brothers

Big Brother making sure Little Brother didn't fall over. 

Telling secrets

You both look older to me in this picture, like you are just sitting around enjoying a laugh!

giving little brother noses

poor Jack, you were traumatized after falling over on the grass. 


Oh Jake, such a goof!

but still so sweet

just sitting on some watermelon

cute feet...I could barely get you to hold still...i think you are tippy toeing in this picture



such cute boys

I'm so glad you like each other so much already!

such a country boy


look at that face...what are you up to?

my little adventurer 

this photo reminds me of "i'll watch the night turn bright blue...drenched in vanilla twilight, I'll sit on the front porch all night." 

and to complete the red neckness...

shooting air soft with Daddy! Both of your faces make me laugh...Daddy concentrating, Jake a little intimidated. 

Well, so long summer...ok that's wishful thinking. We still have a little bit of indian summer to get through as always. But I long for sweaters and sipping coffee outside in crisp air. I love you boys in feety pajamas all snuggly on cool mornings. I can't wait...it's my favorite time of year, well I love the whole last part of the year from September through December...all of it is focused on family and I love that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment