Saturday, July 10, 2010

Oh My Goodness!!

I just posted that you are trying to crawl and not two hours later you take your first crawl!! Your daddy and I were attempting to finish your room (pictures to come) and we put you on the floor to play by yourself. We are trying to have solo play time everyday. Even if I'm in the room with you. Anyway, you were on the floor with your foam numbers and letters. See the photo below for a better visual...

 

you were chewing on these little things and they all managed to make their way out of reach. You got up on your hands and knees, in a determined fashion. I saw, and told your daddy to look at you. We watched quietly, not breathing to see what you would do. You moved your right hand then your left knee and  the right knee followed and so did the left hand. Just a few little "steps" and you got to the toys and plopped your self onto your tummy again, satisfied. You didn't act as though anything out of the ordinary happened. Your daddy and I turned to each other and silently rejoiced. Then we praised you. You looked at us like, "What? That was no big deal, crazy parents!". Oh well, we were stoked!! Life will never be the same. I am so excited for the adventure of mobility we are embarking on. Now, to go lower your crib!!
Love,
Mommy/making a mad dash to baby proof!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment