Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Patience...

This is something that you probably shouldn't learn from me Jake. Don't get me wrong, I have some, patience that is. But, not a lot. I have patience with certain things. Like surprises, i love them and can wait until the appropriate time. Also, people, this is a good thing to have patience with. People will always get under your skin, not learn as fast as you think they should and in general be different than you. Having patience with people is important. But, I don't have patience with waiting. Example, my iPad is supposed to be delivered today, by UPS, who usually come by 10am. It is now 12pm. Oh. My. Goodness. I can't wait. I want it now. Don't listen to your mommy Jake she's crazy. Watch your Papa. He is the most patience person I know. He can teach you to have great patience! And he can show you the rewards of being patient as well. Good things come to those who wait. That must not have been said when someone was waiting on an iPad!

Love,
Mommy/attempting to be patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment