Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Shoes

I have never been one for putting shoes on you. I didn't see the point. You don't walk, so you don't need them. I put socks and occasionally slippers on you when the weather deemed it necessary. Even when you start to walk I have shoes with soft soles for proper foot development! I want you to achieve balance on your own not because of clunky hard soled shoes. Now that you have started standing I have been keeping an eye out for cute soft soled shoes. I love the leather soled ones. Tough but easy to get on, babies tend to flair their toes when their foot is shoved in a small object, as if to declare wearing shoes is torture! I don't like wearing shoes, why would you? But, I found the cutest pair of shoes at Target the other day! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktopI think they will be perfect for your birthday and for Christmas! The laces are elastic and the soles are soft plus they are so so so cute. What could be better!?!?! You are going to look so cute in them!!

Love,
Mommy/ a fan of flip flops!

No comments:

Post a Comment