Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween...

So this year was your first Halloween. We didn't have much money to spend on costumes so we were trying to think of something to be out of the clothes you already had. So the day of Halloween, not the best plan-aheaders, we decided to be Giants fans!! The San Francisco Giants are in the world series this year and it was something your daddy was excited about being! So off I went to try and find you giants gear. I was bummed to find that football season had kicked out all of the baseball gear. Oh, well. I found peel and stick tattoos and decided that would have to do. We had a great night helping out at the church carnival. The church sets up their classrooms like trick-or-treat doors and we handed out candy. You loved seeing all the kids and you waved to everyone! your daddy and I aren't really Halloween people but I think we will have to get into the dressing up because I think you are going to love it!! I'm all about the candy and dressing up not so much the creepy, evil, scary stuff. Oh and I hate how Halloween has turned into a day where girls see how slutty they can be. I mean really? So as you grow up we will do our best to celebrate in a fun, non-slutty manner!! All in all I think we were one cute Giants family!!!

Love,
Mommy/ A Giants fan for life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment