Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oh...

So, you are kind of impatient. Especially when you are being fed or hungry. Your daddy and I are not a fan of whining and are trying to put an end to your 'I'm wasting away stick that food in my mouth' sounds. We have been requiring you to say, more please, before each bite instead of loudly proclaiming your mouth is empty. Here's the funny part. The first night we started teaching you we were eating and you started to whine, daddy said "Jakob" in a stern voice and you said "oh" in this low funny voice with overly dramatic o shaped lips! You don't actually say, more please, just the 'o' of more. After every bite you finished you would start to fuss and daddy would say "Jakob" sternly and you would reply with "oh". It was really funny at the time. I'm sure you had to be there but, you are just so darn cute! I love that you are trying to communicate. I love that you try to repeat everything we say. I realize through you how much a gift language is, how much a gift communication is! Thank you for helping me see the world with fresh eyes.

Love,
Mommy/ loves experiencing life with you!! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment