Friday, November 19, 2010

too cute!!

Finally you are no longer snotty and the sickness in my eyes is calming down. What a miserable week we have all had. You with your first real cold, daddy with a cold and mommy with a cold and pink eye. Really, you ask? Yes, it was terrible!! But we are on the path to recovery, so I snapped a few photos.

Here you are looking like a toddler!! Slow your growing my little one!!

 I love this shirt. It's a great color and the "pick me" on the guitar, just cracks me up!!

 You were waving to mommy and saying "Hi!!"

 "Do these pants make my butt look big mom?"

 You love playing with this toy, best garage sale purchase I have ever made!

 You were looking at the dog and saying "ohhhh"

 You love this funny little puffer fish, this was too funny to not take a picture of. 

 I try to get a picture of you in this chair every month but this month was proving to be extra difficult. You tried to fall on your head twice. So, I resorted to putting toys in the chair to draw you to it. You were proudly declaring you found your puffer fish!! 

You are the cutest boy on the planet and I am crazy obsessed with you!!

Love, 
Mommy/consumed with love for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment