Sunday, December 12, 2010

Funny Face

Your Daddy and I were looking at pictures of you today. There were times we would laugh loud at your funny faces! You have the most expressive face I have ever seen! When you smile you light up rooms and melt peoples hearts! We were looking at one particular picture, you were around three months old and you had this little round face. Your daddy just started cracking up, he called me over and said you looked like the little Penguin, Arnold, from Surfs up! You totally did, we sat there and just laughed at your silly little expression! You are a goofy kid! I love your silly faces, they make me smile and wonder just what you're thinking.

I love you silly face!

Love,
Mommy/ gave you that funny face of yours! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment