Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kisses

One of the things I have been waiting for most happened yesterday! Your daddy has apparently been working on you learning to give kisses. Well, yesterday daddy told you, "give mommy a kiss", and you did! It was the sweetest little thing. You pursed your lips and blew until you reach my cheek, then you made a little 'p' sound! I feel like my description does nothing for how stinking cute it is! You are truly very sweet! This has made my entire Christmas, best gift ever! So what should you get me you ask? The second best gift ever, you learning how to walk. Momma is ready!! I hope!

P.S. you have had your first haircut and a birthday party that I haven't posted about, but Christmas is overwhelming at the moment I promise to post pics and fun facts very soon!

Love,
Mommy/gives you lots and lots of kisses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment