Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Haircut

Well my love, you were born with a full head of wispy blonde hair. When you came out we were really surprised to see that you had hair, most light haired babies aren't born with any. Your poor mother didn't have any hair until she was 2 years old! So I was very happy that you had some fuzz!! I was so nervous to cut it, I couldn't imagine what it would look like and it was one more thing that meant you were growing up! The day before your birthday party we took the plunge and cut your luscious locks! Grandma has been cutting your grandpa and uncles hair for a very long time so she had the honor of giving you your first hair cut! We bought a toy at Target and you played while grandma cut and I took pictures!




You look so grown up!! I didn't realize how long your hair was until we cut it and now you look much less like a girl! You went from a shaggy little baby to a clean cut little boy. You are so handsome! I can't believe you are a part of me. I'm so proud of you! 

Love, 
Mommy/in awe of the toddler you are becoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment