Thursday, January 6, 2011

On your birthday

On your actual birthday, Mommy, Grandma and Daddy (who left work just for you), went to this place called 'The Jungle'. It's a place with ball pits and tubes to play in and they have a special toddler section, just for you! We went for a short, little special time to celebrate your birthday. Here you are enjoying your first outing as a one year old! 
You have a tent with balls in it at home but this was much deeper and bigger!


you kept saying, "ba...ba" for ball! 


Mommy got to get in with you and play!! 

Mommy and Jake.

As you get older this will become more and more fun. I was really impressed with what you could do though. You crawled through tubes and across ropes and dove into the ball pit! You had a great time. After playing hard we went and got 'Pizza My Heart'. One of our favorite pizza places! You ate mushrooms and sausage off of my pizza and took bites of some cheese pizza. You really enjoyed it!

Happy Birthday my boy!! I can't believe how different you look from last year. Life truly is a miracle!

Love, 
Mommy/ thankful for my little miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment