Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Crazy Kicker

Hey Jackson, 
Wow!! You are one crazy, crazy kicker! Your brother never kicked this hard or crazy. You shake my whole tummy! I had my arm laying across my stomach last night and you kicked so hard my arm moved! Your Daddy laughed and said that he can't wait to meet you. 
I love how I can already tell that you are a different person than Jake. You have definite sleep/wake times, so I can count on you kicking at certain times...like when I lay down for bed and at 5am! I'm just glad that you are healthy and exercising in there! 

We really are so excited to meet you Jack...I'm excited to see what you will add to our family! Happy 25 weeks...keep growing baby!

Love, 
Mommy/learning to sleep through your karate practice at 5am!

No comments:

Post a Comment