Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween

Hey Jake, 
Halloween was on Monday...Your Daddy and I were in change of the Trunk-or- Treat at church (and it was our last event there) so we had quite a busy Halloween. We set up our car with boxes and pigs and had angry birds to throw and knock them down (and of course candy to hand out as prizes). So, we dressed up like angry birds....here are some pictures of us... You were not wanting to take pictures at all so, you are grumpy, nonexistent or all over the place in some of these pictures. 


See what I mean...you aren't even in this picture...










Cute little angry bird!



Knock down the blocks!



You really enjoy knocking those pigs down






You kept saying "I knock it down!" and clobbering all the boxes!



Little fussy guy....




Trying to keep you happy!



This is what taking pictures with a toddler looks like...



At least you are in this one...





I had to include this one...I'm sorry your Mommy is so very crazy...Oh, my face...


You had a great time at the Trunk-or-Treat...you got to go on the bounce house before anyone else and walk around and Trick-or-Treat a few times...that's the benefit of having Mommy and Daddy be in charge. We discovered you really love suckers...it makes me a little nervous but you do great with them! 

These Photos make me smile...I love that we have fun as a family, even when you are not in the mood to take pictures. We love each other so much and I hope that you always feel that and that these pictures can always remind you of how much we love each other and how much fun we have together! 

Love, 
Mommy/ loves being silly with you and your Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment