Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Helping Out Daddy...

Hey Jake, 
You love your Daddy. As much as you are attached to me, you really enjoy spending time with your Daddy. You love playing outside while he works. You usually run around "mowing" the driveway, playing with trucks, bubbles or something. But this one day your Daddy text messages me that I needed to come outside and bring my camera....this is what I saw when I went outside. 


Look how cute you are helping your Daddy!


You were helping your Daddy sand down his rims so they could be painted...you really wanted to help paint them but spray painting at one didn't sound like a good parenting move! 


I'm so glad that you have a Daddy that will help you learn about cars, guns and carpentry. The things your Daddy can teach you are so useful. Being able to fix things and build things are very important and skills to have and I'm so glad that you will grow up watching and learning from your Daddy. You have a great Daddy that loves to make time to be with you are teach you...even while he's working...you are always welcome in his life, remember that! 

Love, 
Mommy/ I can teach you things too ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment