Monday, October 17, 2011

Your a Boy...for sure!

Hey Baby, 
I had a doctors appointment today. It was just a routine appointment we listened to your heart beat and my mid wife measured my tummy to make sure you are growing well. You are doing great. So, far you have been doing great. Growing and healthy as far as we can tell. I am so grateful for your health, I feel so blessed! But one thing was in the back of my mind. When we last had an ultrasound I wasn't quite convinced that you were a boy...a little shadow didn't prove anything to me or your daddy. So I was in on a Monday and I happen to know that the ultrasound tech is in on Monday's so I asked if he could look again! Kevin (our ultrasound tech) wasn't busy so I got to see you again. I was teased for not believing Kevin but a mama's got to know! You behaved so much better this time, you flipped right over and showed us all what we were looking for!! You are a boy...no doubt anymore. Your Daddy and I are so excited, brothers!! Your daddy loves his brothers and we can't wait for you to have such a great relationship!! Plus, we love boy stuff...cars, swords, trucks, sports...this is so stereotypical I know but your brother really loves all things guy...so we'll go with it! Don't worry we will have a kitchen for you to play with and even a guy doll. Anyways, now that we know you are a boy (I'm going to laugh so hard if you are really a girl!!) we have a name picked out...and it is...

Jackson Ray

Your Daddy and I both love the name Jackson and we will probably call you Jack as a nickname, as long as you like it. Jackson is also a family name, we had been looking for a name that was in the family and we found Jackson, so there you go. Your middle name, Ray, was your Great Grandfathers name. He was a great man, someone your Daddy loved and looked up to very much. So, you are named after him. We hope you love it as much as we do. 

We are so excited to meet you little guy. Keep cooking!

Love, Mommy/you and your brother have the same initials...cute? or crazy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment