Thursday, October 13, 2011

Funny little conversation

Every afternoon we lay down before nap time and read 4 or more books. Since moving you to a big bed we cuddle in bed a read then have these sweet little talks, some are sentimental and some are silly, they all mean a lot to me!
Today you looked over at me and said... "ag-a-lator" "What?" I said. "I sleep with agalator." "Oh...you want the alligator?"
You have this stuffed alligator from IKEA. You have started this new thing at nap time, wanting every stuffed animal you have in bed with you. I try to limit it but...you sleep great with them all piled next to your pillow. Well back to our conversation. You answered me, "yeah, of course!" and put your hands up, like come on mom, thats what I said! It cracks me up when you say 'of course'. You say that, because I say that a lot. It's funny to hear you say things that I say. You are so witty.

Love, Mama/ can't wait to hear what other funny things you will say!

As I was sitting here typing this I told you I had a big headache, that my head hurt really bad. You looked at me, patted my head and told me, "Mama, medicine". "Oh, I should take medicine?", you replied, "yeah, Mama medicine, I get it!" and off you went to get me some medicine! Don't worry, the medicine is all locked away. You were just being sweet! So very very sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment