Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Little Kicks

Hey Baby Boy, 
I have been feeling you kick for almost a month now. Little flutters and occasionally a big bump! Like our last trip to the doctor, you had just been poked and prodded by the ultra sound tech and by the time we got to see our wonderful mid-wife you were not having any more. She kept finding your heart beat and you would move. She finally found you and you kicked the doppler and you moved so much that my whole tummy jumped...already an active little boy...I can't wait!!
Well, the other night your Daddy, Matt, Alex, Papa and I went to a Switchfoot and Anberlin concert. At one point during the Anberlin concert there was some heavy bass drum action and you were kick, kick, kicking. I put your daddy's hand on my tummy and he felt you stomping to the beat. I love when your daddy gets to feel you kick. It's all between you and me for so long but now he get's to start talking to you and playing music for you. He loves to feel you move. Your daddy is so excited to meet you and he loves you so much! I can't wait to feel you move more. It's so reassuring to know that you are moving and growing. 
Keep cooking baby...but we are so excited to meet you...only 18 more weeks...wow, I better get prepared!

Love, Mama/ this is the only time in life when I will encourage you to kick me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment