Saturday, October 15, 2011

Gizdich Ranch!

Theres this cute little ranch..farm...place over in Watsonville called Gizdich Ranch. It has apple orchards, pick your own berries in the summer, an apple juice press, antiques, pies, pumpkins...just tons of fun! I have been coming here with my family for practically my whole life. I thought this would be the perfect time to take you to for a visit. So Grandma, Grandpa, Daddy, you and I hopped in the car and had some fall time fun.

We bought some apples, ate some apple pie, looked at antiques...
talked to some pumpkins

pat, pat pumpkin


had a grand ol' time on a very old tractor



 Went through a hay tunnel...Grandpa coaxed you through


walked on a hay bridge...Grandma helped you over

Hung out with some more pumpkins



We had a great time...it was much warmer than I think it should have been for a fall events but...I still love California. I am excited for you to experience this fall season...it's so full of fun and festivities. 

Love, 
Mommy/I have plans for apple crisp with the apples we bought!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment