Saturday, November 19, 2011

Mommy and Daddy

Hey Jake, 
You woke up from your nap today and decided that we were Mommy and Daddy. Oh my goodness, where did my baby go? I have never been fond of Mommy...but if that's what you want to call me, I can get used to it. It sounds so sweet coming from you. Your Daddy and I were amazed that one nap and you just switched...no more mama and dada. It felt like saying goodbye to an era...no more baby words. Pretty soon it will be Mom and Dad. Oh, please...no....I'm even less of a fan of Mom, it sounds so...I don't know. I'm just not ready for that, at all! 
Take your time. 
Grow up slow.
But, I promise to not refer to myself as Mommy when you are 13...you will be way too cool for that!

Love, 
Mommy/ you can still call me Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment