Monday, April 12, 2010

Little Laughs

Today you found your laugh!! 
You have no idea how this thrills me. I have been waiting since the day you were born to hear you laugh!!!
 Sadly I wasn't there to hear it in it's fullest. We were out shopping, grandma and I went into the dressing room, you and your daddy stayed outside. You were in your stroller and daddy would pretend to push you away and loose you then he would dramatically grab the stroller and pull you in. You thought this was hilarious!! From what your daddy tells me you were cracking up! He was surprised that we couldn't hear you from inside the dressing room!
Later on you were napping in my arms, which i love, and you laughed in your sleep. Little light chuckles. Seriously the cutest thing.
Before bed you were getting tired and I was trying to keep you awake and I started making a silly noise that you thought was funny and out came your laugh again. Not quite as funny as daddy but I got you to laugh none the less!! I'm proud!
It's amazing what adults will do to see a baby smile or hear them laugh. We act like complete fools! I'm sure in your baby mind you know this and are really laughing AT us. I'm ok with this.
love,
mommy/fine making a fool of myself for you

No comments:

Post a Comment