Sunday, April 11, 2010

Story TIme

Last night I told you a story. This was my first time making up a story for you but I am a veteran story teller. My family started this tradition and I hope that we will continue it! I think it's great for our imaginations! Here is the story I told you...

Once upon a time there was a little boy who lived in a castle, his name was Jakob. Jakob loved to play with his friend Jenny. Jenny and Jakob were best friends Jenny never knew here mommy and one day Jenny's daddy married a lady who had a daughter. This lady was not nice to Jenny and Jakob would play with Jenny extra long to keep her away from her mean step-mommy One day Jenny's daddy had to go to war and had to leave Jenny all alone with her step mommy and step sister. Poor Jenny was put to work, cleaning and cooking. (This is when I realized my story was Cinderella and I decided to go down a different path..) One day Jenny stood up to her step mom and told her she wasn't going to take it any more!!! This made her step mommy very very mad and she sent Jenny to a castle where she put her in the tallest tower guarded by a dragon!!! When Jake heard of this he jumped onto his horse and went to save Jenny. When Jake got to the castle he fought the dragon, he fought and he fought. Just as he was about to kill the dragon, the dragon surrendered saying, "wait, don't kill me. I have befriended the girl upstairs, I think you are the guy she told me about. Are you Jakob?" Jake talked to the dragon and then the dragon led him upstairs to Jenny's room. When Jenny say him she squealed and threw her arms around Jakob. They left the castle and went back home, where they were married. They lived in a castle far away from Jenny's icky step mommy where Jacob loved Jenny with all his heart and they had beautiful babies. 
I know this story is like Cinderella mixed with Shrek and it's also pretty girly with the love and babies but you will get more more manly stories from your daddy. For the record you liked it, you smiled and kicked and talked to me the whole time!!

Love,
Mommy/expert story teller

No comments:

Post a Comment