Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Little Razors

This morning I cut your nails. You do quite well with the whole process. I let you get your wiggles out between clipping each tiny nail. Let me tell you, I cut them every week, sometimes more than that and yet some how you manage to scrape your self and everyone else in your path. You have left marks not only on your own face but mine and daddy's and on my legs. Oh, and Grandma and Nana's couches! (you love the feel of leather, and apparently expensive things!!) This weekend I also discovered that your toe nails are as equally sharp as your finger nails. As you are exploring your world you leave your mark in tiny little scratches. And thats why I'm certain that you have little razors for nails!

Love,
Mommy/clipper of the razors

No comments:

Post a Comment