Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh My Goodness!!

You had quite the day. I will upload photos tomorrow but for now here is summary of your day. You were left in your fathers care for the morning so I could get my hair cut. This was the longest I have ever been away from you. You did fine, I was fine. When I came back you were sleeping but, when you woke you gave me the sweetest smile like, "mommy, I missed you, it's so good to see you!" Then you had your four month doctors appointment. I really like your pediatrician, he has this dry sence of humor and he gets right to the point, love that! Anyway, you are 26 3/4 inches long your head is 45cm around and you are 19 lbs. 13 oz. You are the length of a 7 month old and weight of an 8 month old. To put it simpler you are a big boy. Don't feel bad though you are in no way overweight, you are just big, there is nothing wrong with that! You also got shots, two of them. You did so great, even flashed the nurse a smile after you screamed! You are such a flirt! At dinner you tried rice cereal for the first time!! You didn't really know what to think of it. You swallowed some, which is a good sign that you are ready. We will take things slow but I think that you will really enjoy eating. All in all a good day for you!!

On another note I am totally in love with your father, he's fantastic! I am also in love with you little dude! My heart is so full! It's amazing what happens to a mom's heart when she becomes a mom. Her heart expands and fills and swells with love, protection and honor and the very sight of her baby! Truly a miracle just like the miracle of your life!

I love you my big boy!

Love,
Mommy/whose heart is full of love

No comments:

Post a Comment