Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10 Months

You turned 10 months old on the 9th so this is a little late. But, better late than never, right?

Things you do:
Clap - when you are excited, pleased with your self or when asked to.
Stand - almost on your own, you pull up on everything regardless of it's stability!
Crawl - like a mad man. You have two speeds, a regular crawl, which is still pretty fast. And then a "mode" where you put your head down and crawl super fast. It's pretty funny!!
Talk - the usual, mama, dada, hi, bye-bye, all done, dog, Ted, up, down occasionally you throw in a whole phrase and you love to babble, about who knows what but you have lots of things to say, some of which you think are very important, you get a serious look on your face and babble, it's the cutest thing.
Wave - I have been trying to get you to wave forever. You have caught on a little, you wave to get people's attention and say hello and sometimes for saying goodbye.
Play - you play with cars and trucks how they were meant to be played with. You make cute/boy noises when zooming your cars on the ground.
Laugh - you have always had quite the personality but now you laugh when YOU think things are funny.
Scream - you have discovered the full range of your voice and sometimes it's ear piercing!
Share - haha, yeah right. When we talk to you about sharing you look at us like, "um, please just give me my toy back!"
Smile - you have been doing this since week 3 but now you do it to flirt. It's amazing. You look at someone and smile this amazing smile and tilt your head a little and bat your eyes! It's so charming!

I'm sure there is something new you will do tomorrow...it's amazing how you change even after a nap, you wake up understanding more, knowing more, doing more, amazing!

We went shopping for fall clothes yesterday and bought size 24 months. Dang, they are big. Even too big for you right now, but they will fit soon. Sooner then I would like to admit! I compared you to the newborn size clothing you wore when you were first born. It made me amazed that you grew so much, changed so much! And it made me want another baby! That day will come and already I have wondered how the heck I will love another person as much as you. I don't know how but I know that my heart will grow to love another baby. But right now you are enough.




This is you in the bath last night! What a cutie you are! 

Happy 10 Months little guy!!

Love,
Mommy/in shock and awe

No comments:

Post a Comment