Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Name Blocks

Your changing station

Train table...someday you will love this..it glows in the dark

Reading/Cuddle area

Activity Corner

Lounging/Reading area...Ted loves this area!!

Your leaves!

Crib and toy storage

Jake this is your room! I love it. It's bright, colorful and invites you to play. All things a kids room should do. It makes me sad when I see baby's rooms in boring pastels. Baby's and kids love to have fun colors and objects to look at. So, when I saw those leaves at Ikea I just knew they were better than any mobile, I had to have them. So we went with a jungle theme. It's fun and bright and you are never bored. You love looking at the leaves above your crib and pointing to the lion above your changing station. Your toy storage is the best too. You can get into your toys all by your self and then the buckets even become toys. I have pushed you around the room in them and you put them on your head and laugh. It also makes for easy clean up, something only a mom would think of. This is your space. I look forward to putting up pictures on the walls and hanging your birthday banner up! You may have to share your room someday but you will always have a special place, to call your own, I promise.

Love, Mommy/ part-time interior decorator!

No comments:

Post a Comment