Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Stay at Home Mom...

This could get heated little one. I am very passionate about my staying at home with you. I have recently been fed up with people looking at me like I'm crazy when I say I'm a stay at home mom. They either think I'm stupid and couldn't get a job or they think I love being lazy all day! Right! As if all I do is sit on the couch or even play with you all day. I would love if a house took care of it's self, the dog walked itself, bills paid themselves and I had a self filling fridge! I know plenty of mom's work and take care of kids, thats great for you. I didn't have kids to let someone else raise them. I am plenty smart and could totally get a job! But, I choose to have you and raise you as your daddy and I see fit. As you know having two incomes would be great, even a help. But, it's not worth giving up raising you so we can have a one week vacation a year to some place cool. We do fine. You will always have food on the table and cute clothes on your body. As a stay at home mom it's my job to be a smart shopper so we can afford things, cute, fun things too! Don't get me wrong, working mom's don't have it easy and in no way do i disprove of their decisions but for us this is what we have decided. People have asked me what I will do when all my kids are in school. Well, one, you might be home schooled and two, it's not like I don't have a life. I will run errands, prepare awesome after school snacks, bake and oh yeah, run my photography business! Your mommy loves you dearly Jake but, I have things that are my own too. I love to craft, paint, take pictures, sing, play the piano (which you love too), play the guitar and sew! Working wouldn't add anything to my life. I am a mom, this is what I have wanted to do my whole life and now you have made my dream come true! Oh and another thing, you will statistically have higher test scores and are less likely to do drugs and commit a crime! So really I'm saving the world one kid at a time! Ok my rant is done. I love you!
Love,
Mommy/ Proud to stay home with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment