Thursday, March 31, 2011

Jake and Mommy

One reason I love my iMac....Photo Booth!!! We were messing around with it the other day and I got some pictures of the two of us...because really I could never have enough!

you were in awe that you were on my computer screen!! You kept pointing and looking at me like 'that's crazy!!'


I LOVE YOU!!!


Kisses!!! it looks like I might scare you...oh, well...


sitting with mommy


I got you to smile!! I think you were looking at Ted in his kennel...


I can never get you to sit still for longer than a few minutes. Ahh, the life of a toddler. You have discovered mobility and the freedom it brings and no one is going to take that away from you.

You bring so much joy to my heart!! We are going camping this weekend, I'm so excited for you to experience the outside and dirt and the beach...many pictures will be taken and many memories will be made, I'm sure!! 

I love you

Love, 
Mommy/crazy picture taker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment